AIRMATIC’s Service Group provides mechanical engineering and contracting services for the installation and maintenance of systems, components, and accessories for improving and controlling the flow of powders and bulk solids along belt conveyors and out of bins, hoppers, and silos. The group has been helping customers solve the problems that arise in conveying, storing, and processing bulk materials in mining, manufacturing, construction, and agriculture for nearly 75 years.
- Installing air cannons, vibrators, and aerator systems to prompt and maintain the flow of stubborn materials in bins, hoppers, silos, chutes, and pipes.
- Installing belt cleaners, belt tracking equipment, chutes, liners, impact and support cradles, skirtboard seals, and dust management and suppression systems to reduce spillage, carryback, and dust on belt conveyors.
- Improving existing equipment through modification, retrofit, and redesign; providing preventative maintenance; and responding to breakdowns and emergencies.
- 3D Scan conveyor data collection.
- Bulk material flow analysis.
- Design and supply of maintenance-free conveyors.
Our Application Specialists know your industry and appreciate the importance of reducing operating costs while also increasing production, improving safety, and meeting federal and state environmental standards. Our Service Crews have the tools, training, and experience required for safe, efficient installation and maintenance of the specialized equipment needed for immediate and ongoing bulk solids processing improvements. Every crew member is trained in safety and held responsible for a safe work environment. We adhere to contractor standards set by federal and state governing authorities, and, as a member of ISNETWORLD and BROWZ LLC, meet the safety, procurement, sustainability, quality, and regulatory guidelines set by review and verification processes.
Finally, AIRMATIC offers a full range of technical, advisory, and training services to ensure your operators and technicians have the skills and knowledge required to keep your equipment running smoothly and safely.